2015 Mercedes Sprinter Cargo 2500 170” WB. 76K mi 2.1 lt 4 Cyl. Twin Turbo Diesel engine. (23-25 MPG).
Our Mercedes Sprinter has been loved and carefully lived in for the past 3 years. Hopefully, our obsession with cleanliness will be reflected in the lack of wear and tear on the interior,
despite three years of full-time use. It was built with passionate and meticulous attention to detail and materials, the van was “furnished” by an Amish master carpenter, including
attentive finishes like beveled edges and rounded corners, as well as a plant nook and kitchen backsplash. Exhaustive research into green building materials led us to use half-inch Purebond hardwood plywood (formaldehyde-free) for all woodwork, low-odor Greenguard-gold certified paint, and environmentally friendly tung oil to finish the counter tops. Additionally, the van is well under its 8550 GVWR allowing for 23-25 mpg average fuel efficiency.
It was built to be a self contained completely off grid camper. We can comfortably stay in one place for up to ten days at a time. Robust all electric, single fuel source. Nature’s Head composting toilet, garage mounted rear hot shower and ample fresh water storage. We hope you’ll love adventuring in Ubu as much as we have.
Serious and qualified inquiries only. Contact via website contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org
The nitty-gritty guts and glory of most every system in Ubu.
- 2015 Mercedes Sprinter Cargo 2500 170” WB. 76K mi 2.1 lt 4 Cyl. Twin Turbo Diesel engine. (23-25 MPG).
- Suspension upgrade — Sumo Springs (SSF-106-47) + (SSR-326-47-1) front and rear.
- Fiamma F65S Awning (13’2”)
- Auxiliary Alternator (Nations 270XP Alternator Kit) + Balmar MC 614H Regulator. Redundant dedicated house battery charging.
- Kenwood DNX 773S GPS Head Unit with Apple CarPlay. Bluetooth.
- Backup Camera (Boyo VTS40)
- No DEF or DPF (will need to tile van in state that does not require diesel emissions testing)
- Exterior wrap around windshield reflective cover for heat control. (The Sprinter Store)
- Custom Amish-made cabinetry throughout.
- Maple counter tops
- Bamboo Flooring with ½“ Polyiso insulation
- Fully insulated, all plumbing and storage tanks located within van.
- Second Skin Audio Sound Damplifier
- 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout.
- ESP Low E (radiant barrier) on all walls and headline.
- Minicell Closed cell foam under floor insulation.
- MaxxAir Maxxfan Deluxe with remote control.
- 2 x CR Laurence T-Vent Windows, one per side
- Fixed Raised aluminum platform bed. Fits regular queen size mattress.
- Espar D2 Heater, with Digimax 1000 controller. High altitude kit with diagnostic switch. Will allow heater to be used up to 9.5k feet elevation. Serviced last winter with less than 500hrs burn time.
- ARB 63-Quart top loading Fridge
- 1800W True Induction 2 Burner Cooktop
- Driver and passenger Swivel Seats (SwivelsRUs style with red knob)
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Ikea Slide Out Garbage/Recycling Holder
- Window Blackout Shades (3-layer sandwich — batting, reflectix and outside cover material — made by awesome seamstress)
- First Alert CO710 10-Year Carbon Monoxide
- First Alert P1010 10-Year Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Alarm
- WiFi hotspot — ATT Mobley + Adapter. Can transfer unlimited 4G LTE connected car plan to new owner.
- RV Dual Canister Complete Water Filtration System – 1st canister filters sediment and 2nd is F1PB Modified Carbon block Filter
- 25-Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Isotemp Slim 700W Electric Stainless Steel H2O heater
- Shurflo Revolution 4008 3.0 Water Pump with Pipe Strainer
- Shurflo Pump Silencing Kit
- Additional SureFlo water pump for pumping water from a 5 gallon water containers when city water pressure is not available.
- Kraus Modern Oletto Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Stainless Steel
- Ikea Norrsjon 14 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ sink
- Drinking water spigot: Alkaway Ultrastream Water Ionizer and Filter. (Filter needs to be replaced)
- 5-Gallon Grey Water Tank
- Pipes – ½” diameter Nylobrade® PVC braided tubing
- Exterior hot shower Quick release attachment and shower head.
- Ambassador Marine Aidack Recessed Mixer (for water temp control in shower)
- 5 110W Sunpower Flexible Panels. Brand new replaced 10/1/20
- Victron Bluesolar Charge Controller MPPT 150/70
- Victron Energy Color Control Panel GX
- MidNite Solar Photovoltaic DC Circuit Breaker – 150V/20A
- Blue Sea 6006 M-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit On/Off Red
- Blue Sea Systems Outdoor marine 7182 40 Amp Circuit Breaker Surface Mount 285 Series x2
- Link Solar Weatherproof ABS Solar Double Cable Entry Gland
- Solar wiring 8AWG for max efficiency.
- Victron Energy Battery Monitor BMV-702
- Victron VE Direct Bluetooth Dongle
- 2000W Victron 12/2000 80/30 MultiPlus Inverter Charger
- Victron Energy Color Control GX hub. Connects to Inverter, Solar charge controller and battery monitor. Included GPS and wifi dongle to allow remote control of unit and updates.
- Lithionics LiFePo4 400 Ah Battery
- LED Lights with Dimmer Switch (LED Warm White Undermount Light Strips & 4 Overhead Puck Lights)
- 4 x 2 socket GFCI AC outlets
- 3 x USB outlets + USB charging through head unit.
- Blue Sea Systems 12 Circuit Blade Fuse Block With Negative Bus
- Blue Sea Systems AC Main Panel with 6 Positions
- Blue Sea Systems Class T 225 to 400A Fuse Block x2
- Coin-Grip Flooring
- LCD Lighting
- 17” Slideout Bike Tray with Fork Mounts for 2 Bikes.
- Built-in Shelf
- Door Hooks for gear
- Cargo Net Pockets and aux Storage
- Various tools for servicing components included: Espar service kit, oil filter wrench, Natures Heads extra parts.